FIRE STATION NO. 7
Built in 1927 as the home of Engine Co. No. 7, the building operated as a fire station until the 1970s, and after that went into a state of decline as an automotive shop. This project restored the building to its original glory while adapting it to retail and office use. The adjacent shop addition was completely revamped to become the new headquarters for Bremik Construction.
Want to learn more about this project? Check out our sketchbook.
DJC – Top Projects Award