NW PORTLAND MARKET

Formerly a 1920's warehouse in the heart of the Pearl, we worked with the owners of this building to find the right match between tenant and upgrades to make a more dynamic use feasible.  After studying all of the options, a new locally owned neighborhood market was settled on and Local Choice became the tenant, opening their very first store in this location.  We worked closely with the tenant architects to perform a full seismic upgrade, frontage improvements and shell modifications to make this project happen.